Monday 8 September 2014

New University Room


Second year of University is about to begin which means it's time for a new house!


This year I'm living with the three girls from my flat last year and another girl from my course who actually lived on the floor above us during our first year. It's a real goddess pad. 

It will be strange living without the guys but I am in love with our new flat and am so happy that we got it! We signed for it in December 2013 and have been itching to move in ever since. Especially as our student halls had a series of undesirable problems *cough* silverfish infestation *cough* leaks *cough* sex noises of other students. 

But that's all behind us now and this flat is finally ours! 


The educational shelf. In perfect view of my bed to remind me that I am at university to work! If anyone is curious as to the choices in textbooks; I'm doing a module on China and Communist history in my first term. 


The entertainment shelf perfectly juxtaposes the educational one. I am sure they will both get equal use...


This is where the magic happens. And by "magic" I mean rewatching Harry Potter constantly from the comfort of my bed.


Yup cuddly toys and I'm proud of it. Meet Pete the Penguin, a present that my amazing boyfriend got for me from the Rainforest Cafe in London. Oh and Pudge the Pug (Thing Dodge but in Pug form) from my flatmate when we were lonely last valentines day! 


My tidy desk. I took a picture as it will definitely last longer. And yes that is me riding a broomstick in the photo. 


And one of my favourite parts of my room is my walk in wardrobe! Yup a student flat with a little dressing room! Aka. place to hide all the mess when my parents visit. 


Interesting shot of my wardrobe. Enjoy. 


All the fairy lights. 


And then finally we have a little notice board which I hope to fill with lots more pictures once I get them developed and printed. 

So that's my new room. I am in love with it and really excited that I have such a bright, spacious environment to work in. It is such an improvement to student halls, I would never go back.  So how do you guys personalise your rooms when at uni? 

Tomorrow I'll be posting pictures of the rest of my flat, see you then! 








2 comments :

  1. Aw it's so cute and lovely!ww.tamlovestea com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, you're very kind! I love your blog, your photography is so pretty! And your post on the turquoise nail varnish...well I know what I'll be buying next! x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!